93 0/0 of the world money is in the bank account of 8 white families and the rest of the population fights over the 7 0/o left , I wonder if you all see the swindle yet?

93% of the World Money is in the Bank Account of 8 White Families and the rest of the Population Fights over the 7% left. I wonder if ya’ll see the swindle yet? ~ Unknown Soil, not oil, holds the future for humanity. – Vandana Shiva Humanity is like fingers on a hand… each one […]

via Thought For TODAY..….♥♥♥… — Mission Galactic Freedom

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s